1. Permitted Uses
The Site provides an interactive online service operated by More Golf Today, consisting primarily of promotion and marketing services on behalf of certain merchants (“Merchants”) making vouchers for Merchant goods and services (“vouchers”) available to its users. Vouchers may be purchased by More Golf Today account holders and exchanged for goods and services from the issuing Merchants or other parties identified in the terms of the offer and subject to the Terms of Sale set forth below. As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree that:
- You are an individual person at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- Your use of this Site will at all times comply with the terms of this Agreement;
- If you elect to create an account:
- You may create only one account for your personal use;
- You may only make legitimate purchases that comply with the letter and spirit of the terms of the respective offers;
- You may only make purchases on the Site for your own use and enjoyment, or, when offered, as a gift for another;
- You must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account, and understand and agree that you are responsible for your own use and the use of your account by anyone you allow to access it.
- You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Site, the information is only about yourself, and all such information is accurate, true, current and complete.
2. Availability of the Site
You acknowledge that there may be interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site accessible, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of our control Site access may be interrupted, suspended or terminated. More Golf Today retains the right at our sole discretion to deny service, or access to the Site to anyone or an account, at any time and for any reason.
3. Ownership of the Site
The content and information on this Site as well as the infrastructure used to provide both, is proprietary to us or our Merchants and other partners. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products or services obtained from or through the Site.
4. Transmission of Information
Because we do not control the security of the Internet or other networks you use to access the Site or communicate with us, we can’t be, and are not responsible for, the security of information that you choose to communicate with More Golf Today and the Site while it is being transmitted. In addition, More Golf Today is not responsible for any data lost during transmission.
5. Your Conduct on our Site
- Submitting any purposely inaccurate information, committing fraud or falsifying information in connection with your More Golf Today account or in order to create multiple More Golf Today accounts;
- Attempting to, or actually accessing data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to scan, or test the security or configuration of the Site or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page or area of the Site and any and all functions and services provided by More Golf Today;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to our Site, or attempts at overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” the Site;
- Using the Site or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any other commercial, political or religious purpose, or to compete, directly or indirectly with More Golf Today;
- Reselling or repurposing your access to the Site or any purchases made through the Site;
- Using the Site or any of its resources to solicit Site End Users, Merchants or other business partners of More Golf Today to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with More Golf Today, including without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered deals;
- Using any End User or Merchant information from the Site for any commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, marketing;
- Exceeding or attempting to exceed quantity limits when purchasing vouchers or otherwise using any More Golf Today account to purchase vouchers for resale, or for speculative, false, fraudulent or any other purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement and the terms of a specific offer on the Site;
- Accessing, monitoring or copying any content or information from this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
- Taking any action that places excessive demand on our services, or imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure (as determined in our sole discretion);
- Aggregating any live or post-feature content or other information from the Site (whether using links or other technical means or physical records associated with purchases made through this Site) with material from other sites or on a secondary site without our express written permission.
- Deep-linking to any portion of this Site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any voucher) without our express written permission;
- Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of More Golf Today, our Merchants or our services; or
- Hyperlinking to the Site from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent.
6. Creating an Account on our Site
If you create an account on our Site, you may only create and hold one account that you are solely responsible for managing. Your account is non-transferrable and may not be sold, combined or otherwise shared with any other person. If you violate any of these limitations we may terminate your account and, without limitation, you may forfeit any pending, current or future promotional account credits and any unredeemed vouchers in your account. If we terminate your account, you may not re-enroll or join under a new account unless we formally invite you. If you commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Site or in connection with your More Golf Today account, your account will be terminated immediately and we reserve the right to hold you liable for any and all damages that we suffer, to pursue legal action through relevant local and national law enforcement authorities and to notify your Internet Service Provider of any fraudulent activity we associate with you or your use of the Site.
7. Terms of Sale
Vouchers you purchase through our Site as a More Golf Today account holder are special promotional offers that you purchase from participating Merchants through our service. The vouchers are redeemable for certain goods, services or experiences offered by, or facilitated through, the Merchant identified on the voucher. The Merchant is solely responsible for redeeming the voucher. The Merchant is the issuer of the voucher and is fully responsible for all goods and services it provides to you and for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs (“Liabilities”) it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of a voucher or not. You waive and release More Golf Today and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a Merchant in connection with your use of a voucher or the services/goods it provides in connection with it.
By purchasing any voucher you agree to the terms of this Agreement and these Terms of Sale. By purchasing, viewing a mobile version, printing, accepting, using or attempting to use any voucher, you agree to these Terms of Sale specifically (“rules”) the terms on the voucher itself and any additional, deal specific terms advertising the voucher at the time of purchase (collectively, the “fine print” regardless of how labeled). These rules apply to all promotional vouchers that we make available, unless a particular voucher’s fine print states otherwise, and except as otherwise required by law. In the event of a conflict between these rules and a voucher’s fine print, the voucher’s fine print will control.
More Golf Today is a service provider for the Merchant identified on the voucher and the Merchant is the sole issuer of the voucher. Vouchers have two separate values: (a) the “amount paid” and (b) the promotional value. The “promotional value” is the additional value beyond the amount paid. Together, the amount paid and the promotional value equals the “full offer value” of the voucher. For example, if you pay $20 for a voucher that gets you $50 of goods or services from a Merchant, the full offer value is $50, the amount paid is $20 (this amount does not expire until it is used or is refunded), and the promotional value is $30 (this amount expires on the date stated on the voucher unless expiration of the promotional value is prohibited by law).
If a Merchant or venue refuses to honor any voucher, More Golf Today will refund the amount paid upon request in the original form of payment, or will credit the More Golf Today account of the purchaser with an equivalent number of More Golf Today “CREDIT” for future purchases on the Site. If the Merchant is out of business after the voucher has expired, More Golf Today is not liable to offer any credit for the paid value of the deal. More Golf Today CREDITS do not expire. Need a refund or have a question? Call 1 (800) 735-8967 (Monday through Friday, 9-5 pacific standard time). Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, unless required by law. Unauthorized or unlawful reproduction, resale, modification or trade of vouchers is prohibited.
- Additional terms applicable to traditional More Golf Today vouchers. A “traditional More Golf Today voucher” is any promotional voucher other than a ticket or a voucher redeemable for ticketed events (e.g., live event vouchers) and promotional vouchers purchased through More Golf Today. The promotional value of a traditional More Golf Today voucher will EXPIRE on the date specified on the face of the voucher, unless prohibited by law. The amount paid expires 5 years after the deal has expired. The promotional value of a traditional More Golf Today voucher may not be combined with other offers and no portion of its value is intended to cover tax or gratuity. Traditional More Golf Today vouchers are not reloadable and are fully transferrable.
- Additional terms applicable to promotional More Golf Today vouchers. A “More Golf Today voucher” is any promotional voucher purchased through the More Golf Today service, redeemable immediately after the sale of the voucher ends for various goods or services – unless noted on the More Golf Today voucher. The promotional value of a More Golf Today voucher will EXPIRE on the date and time specified on the voucher. If a More Golf Today voucher is printed or viewed in mobile but not actually redeemed with the merchant, More Golf Today will determine if a refund is available. The promotional value of a More Golf Today voucher may not be combined with other offers and no portion of its value is intended to cover tax or gratuity. More Golf Today vouchers are not reloadable and are fully transferrable.
- Special terms for More Golf Today vouchers redeemable for tickets to live events. A More Golf Today voucher redeemable for a ticket for admission to a specific ticketed event have no value once the event date and time has passed. More Golf Today vouchers are refundable to the purchaser in the original form of payment ONLY: (i) upon request until midnight on the day of purchase, (ii) automatically if the event is canceled and not rescheduled, and (iii) upon request if the event is rescheduled. More Golf Today vouchers are sold inclusive of all taxes and additional fees unless otherwise noted and may not be combined with other offers. More Golf Today vouchers do not include any applicable gratuity. Unless a specific exception is made, More Golf Today vouchers are not eligible for upgrades and are not transferable. Certain maximum resale premiums and restrictions may apply. A More Golf Today voucher obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and if so is void. Venues may search you as a condition of admission, ban or restrict certain items from being brought to the event and impose other rules on ticket-holders. You agree to all such rules and conditions and waive any related claims that may arise in conjunction with their imposition or execution. A ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused for violation of the venue’s rules without refund, or for any or no reason upon refunding the amount paid. You voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the More Golf Today voucher is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event, and you waive any claims for personal injury or death against More Golf Today, the venue, the issuer of the tickets and all of their respective affiliates, agents, officers, directors, owners and employees on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minor. You agree not to record or transmit, or aid in recording or transmitting, any description, account, picture, or reproduction of any event for which you purchase a More Golf Today voucher. You agree that the event for which you purchase a More Golf Today voucher is a public event, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the event occurs are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at the event.
- Special terms for Golf Travel Booking. A More Golf Today “Golf Travel Booking” is a More Golf Today-facilitated hotel reservation for a specific check-in date (if a specific check-in date is required on the Golf Travel Booking voucher), length of stay, and room type at a named merchant property. Golf Travel Bookings are non-transferrable, may not be sold, auctioned, or bartered, and have no value once the check-in date has passed. Unless otherwise specified, Golf Travel Bookings include all taxes and expressly exclude any other traveler costs including, without limitation, travel insurance, incidentals, service charges, gratuities or expenses due to special requests or add-ons. More Golf Today does not facilitate and is not liable for any special requests, which may be accommodated directly with the merchant prior to check-in at the merchant’s discretion. Cancellations to Golf Travel Bookings may only be made through More Golf Today through the deadline specified in the Fine Print and Details of the Golf Travel Booking. Cancellations to any Golf Travel Booking after the cancellation deadline and modifications to the traveler’s name are at the discretion of the merchant. More Golf Today strongly encourages all travelers to obtain independent travel insurance. You agree to abide by any additional rules and restrictions that the merchant may require and violation of such additional rules and restrictions may result in additional charges and the cancellation of your Golf Travel Booking.
8. More Golf Today Credits
As of 7/27/16, More Golf Today Credits is not a part of More Golf Today. “More Golf Today Credits” are a form of Site currency redeemable only toward future More Golf Today purchases. More Golf Today reserves the right to discontinue More Golf Today Credits modify these terms. To accumulate and redeem More Golf Today Credits, you must create, and maintain in good standing, a More Golf Today customer account registered with a valid credit card. More Golf Today Credits do not expire. Unless required by law, More Golf Today Credits are non-transferrable and are not redeemable for cash.
More Golf Today may credit More Golf Today Credits to your account for returns or refunded purchases or other reasons within our customer service team’s discretion. More Golf Today Credits may also be purchased in various increments on More Golf Today gift cards or promotional codes. More Golf Today gift cards and promotional codes are governed by the terms and conditions disclosed on or distributed with the specific gift card or promotional code.
You are responsible for ensuring that More Golf Today Credits you earn or are awarded as credits are added to your More Golf Today account. More Golf Today Credits may not appear in your account for up to ten business days if a Qualifying Activity must be validated. More Golf Today Credits in your account will automatically be the first form of credit to be applied toward future More Golf Today purchases.
Your More Golf Today Credits cannot be resold. Your More Golf Today Credits cannot be combined or merged with More Golf Today Credits in any other account registered to you or another End User. Access to More Golf Today Credits or related account information may not be sold or distributed to others. You may not use any other End User’s password or account to accrue More Golf Today Credits for that account. Unauthorized or fraudulent use, resale, or distribution of More Golf Today Credits is prohibited. More Golf Today reserves the right to cancel, revoke, or otherwise prevent the issuance of More Golf Today Credits in cases of mistake and in any suspected case of unauthorized or fraudulent use.
9. Modification of this Agreement
We also reserve the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of our services or the Site including, but not limited to, requirements for access or use.
10. Copyright and Trademarks.
Everything located on or in this Site is the exclusive property of More Golf Today or is being used with permission. Any copying, distributing, transmitting, posting, linking, deep linking, or otherwise modifying of this site or any of the microsites without the express written permission of More Golf Today is prohibited. Any violation of this requirement may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
This Site and any Microsite contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. More Golf Today owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. You may download, print, and/or save copyrighted material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of More Golf Today or the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, you will make independent attribution and/or agree to make no changes in or deletion of any author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
More Golf Today is a trademark of Selnads, Inc. It, together with other trademarks that are located within or on the Site otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with More Golf Today shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of More Golf Today, unless such mark or site is under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of More Golf Today unless otherwise stated.
You will not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. More Golf Today does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide you with indications, markings or anything else that may aid you in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. You will be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of this Site, you warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted More Golf Today the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. You also permit any other end user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that End User’s personal use. You also grant More Golf Today the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material that you make available on this Site.
11. Copyright Policy and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Procedures.
More Golf Today reserves the right to terminate its agreement with you or any other End User who infringes third-party copyrights.
If you believe that any material has been posted via the Site by an End User in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you shall provide More Golf Today with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work; (b) an identification of the copyrighted work and the location on the Site of the allegedly infringing work; (c) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (d) your name and contact information, including telephone number and e-mail address; and (e) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Contact information for More Golf Today’s DMCA Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is:
More Golf Today, Inc, 4750 Santa Lucia Dr, Woodland Hills, CA 91364. firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Unsolicited Ideas
We do not accept or consider, directly or through any More Golf Today employee or agent, unsolicited ideas of any kind, including without limitation, ideas or suggestions relating to new or improved products, enhancements, names or technologies, advertising and marketing campaigns, plans or other promotions. Do not send us (or any of our employees) any unsolicited ideas, suggestions, material, images or other work in any form (“unsolicited materials”). If you send us unsolicited materials, you understand and agree that the following terms will apply, notwithstanding any cover letter or other terms that accompany them:
- More Golf Today has no obligation to review any unsolicited materials, nor to keep any unsolicited materials confidential; and
- More Golf Today will own, and may use and redistribute unsolicited materials for any purpose, without restriction and free of any obligation to acknowledge or compensate you.
13. Disclaimer of Warranty.
You expressly agree that use of this site is at your sole risk. Neither More Golf Today, its subsidiaries, affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, merchants, third-party content providers or licensors, or any of their officers, directors, employees or agents, warrant that use of the site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to (I) the results that may be obtained from use of this site, or (II) the accuracy, completeness, reliability or content of any information (including, but not limited to, product descriptions), service, products or vouchers provided through this site. The site and all content, statements (as defined below) and other information contained on the site, and products and services accessible or available through the site are made accessible or available on an “as is” and “as available” basis. More Golf Today hereby disclaims any and all representations, warranties, and conditions, whether express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the content, statements or other information contained on the site, or the products or services accessible or available through the site, including, but not limited to, those of title noninfringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
14. Limitation of Liability.
We will make every reasonable effort to resolve any disagreements that you have with More Golf Today. If those efforts fail, by using this Site you agree that any claim, dispute, or controversy you may have against More Golf Today arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with this Agreement this Site or the purchase or sale of any voucher(s), shall be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and conducted before a single arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA (“Rules and Procedures”). You agree further that: (a) the arbitration shall be held at a location determined by AAA pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for you), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by you and More Golf Today; (b) the arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (c) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only your and/or More Golf Today’s individual claims; and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (d) in the event that you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, More Golf Today will pay as much of your filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (e) with the exception of subpart (c) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (c) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor More Golf Today shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute.
16. End User Communications
More Golf Today in some instances allows you and other End Users to use the Site to express opinions and communicate through forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms or other communication facilities that may be offered on or through the Site from time to time (collectively “Communities”). More Golf Today shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content within the Communities at any time, for any reason, including to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by More Golf Today, as well as to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, More Golf Today shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any material from the Communities that More Golf Today, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of this Agreement or otherwise objectionable. Any opinions, advice, ratings, discussions, comments, and/or other messages or postings of any kind made by you or any other End User to the Communities (collectively, “Statements”), are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of More Golf Today.
17. Websites of Others
The Site contains links to websites maintained by other parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not because we endorse or have an opinion about the contents on such websites. We expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such websites or the privacy practices of those websites. If you decide to access websites maintained by other parties, you do so at your own risk
18. Public Nature of Your Statements.
You understand and agree that all Statements are public and not private. Any other person (whether or not a user of More Golf Today’s services) may read your Statements without your knowledge. Please do not include any Personal Information (as defined in our Privacy Statement) in your Statements. More Golf Today does not control or endorse any Statement found in any part of the Communities, and we specifically disclaim any liability concerning the Statements and the Communities and any actions resulting from your participation in any part of the Communities, including any objectionable content. Any and all Statements you post to our Site are not confidential.
19. License Grant.
By posting Statements or other information on or through the Communities, you grant More Golf Today a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the Statements alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed without territorial or time limitations, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees. Your license of any Statements or information submitted above extends to use for promotions, advertising, market research or any other lawful purpose, without limitation.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless More Golf Today, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to any products or services purchased by you in connection with the Site or any use of the Site in violation of these Terms.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with Merchants and other users of the Site. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release More Golf Today from any and all claims or liability related to any product or service of a Merchant, any action or inaction by Merchant, including Merchant’s failure to comply with applicable law and/or failure to abide by the terms of a More Golf Today, and any conduct or speech, whether online or offline, of any other user.
22. Choice of Law.
23. More Golf Today partners with other websites and golf groups. By signing up for an account or Sweepstakes from More Golf Today, it gives More Golf Today the right to share your email address with those websites and golf groups.
24. Additional Disclosures.
No waiver by either you or More Golf Today of any breach or default or failure to exercise any right allowed under this Agreement is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default or a waiver or forfeiture of any similar or future rights under our Agreement. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of our Agreement invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement, and the remaining portions of our Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
You are contracting with Selnads, Inc. Correspondence should be directed to: More Golf Today, 4750 Santa Lucia Dr, Woodland Hills, CA 91364 email@example.com.
If you are a California resident, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.